Monday, May 4, 2009

Painting

The kids are always in the mood to create, trouble is I'm not always in the mood to clean it all up! It sure will be nice when they are old enough to clean up and wipe everything off well. I think we will have a lot of painting going on for awhile, Gracie got some very nice paints, brushes and paper for her birthday. I still have to pick up an easel and paint cups so we can do things properly, for now sitting at the table is working just as well!! I found an easel I really want to get, actually it's a wall easel, basically just a piece of vinyl that hangs on the wall and holds the paper and paint cups. I would like to get one for each of the kids, I think they would be very practical here in our house with very little space!






No comments:

Post a Comment