Tuesday, December 8, 2009

November Art Wall

I’ve decided that with all the art the kids do it’s time to make a monthly display.  So I’ve started hanging all the pictures that are made on one wall that’s between the kitchen and living room.  They also always have stuff all over our fridge and freezer.  At the end of every month I’ll take pictures of everything and take it down so they can start the next months projects!  I really want to keep a record of what they are doing and I think photos are the best way since I have no idea how I would keep all this stuff forever.

IMG_6313

I love this one, Gracie made all the leaves using her finger prints on a stamp pad.  So cute!!

IMG_6314

Peter Pan and Captain Hook

IMG_6315

The turkey Gracie made at Options for the turkey song her class sang.

  IMG_6316

Space man picture by Gracie done with stamps.

IMG_6317

Leaves that Gracie traced and colored.

IMG_6318

Thanksgiving turkey by Gracie

IMG_6319

Thanksgiving turkey by Ian

IMG_6320

Apples falling from the fall trees by Gracie

IMG_6321

Circles and dots by Ian

IMG_6322

Fish by Ian

IMG_6323

Gracie’s list of the things we needed to do to get ready for Christmas.

IMG_6324

These next three totally crack me up.  Gracie used some stickers she had to make pictures with Disney characters.  She was so busy and quiet and I was doing something else.  When I saw what she did I just thought they were so cute, and so creative!

IMG_6325 IMG_6326 IMG_6327

Blue and Green by Ian

IMG_6328

No comments:

Post a Comment