Monday, January 3, 2011

My home school goal for 2011.........

is simply to come to terms with the fact that because I home school my house will rarely if ever be completely clean.  Because there are always, always, always little people who need to learn and explore and build and play and letting them learn and explore and build and play is messy. And that's ok.  In fact it's necessary. 

Someday they will be gone and then I will most likely lament my perfectly clean house and I will beg them to come, and bring their children, and mess it all up. 

I will remind myself of this daily and enjoy life as it is.  It may be cluttered, disorganized and even down right dirty, but it's also full of fun and love and that is where I will put my focus.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your post! A perfect house is great but way to quiet. Thanks for visiting during the Holidays. We hope to hear from you soon and tommorrow you could join us for a tea party. Today we focused on our 2011 kick off with a giveaway. joyce :)

    ReplyDelete